Recommended by WHO. Type II R-Pack of 10.
- Stereoscopic 3 layer construction, and meets European Standard EN 14683.
- This disposable mask comes with Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) of >98% These masks come with ear-loop fitting for comfort and ease of wear.
- Type IIR facemasks are appropriate for situations where exposure to blood and/or bodily fluids from a patient or within a work environment is a risk.
- Recommended by W.H.O.
- One size fits all
- The Type IIR standard of PPE Face Mask is Recommended by W.H.O. as Medical standard Face Mask and use is encouraged by the Public particularly in enclosed spaces and where social distancing is not easy or difficult<\/li>
- Keep in the car, at the desk, In pocket or bag
- A medical face mask (also known as surgical Mask or procedure mask) is a medical device covering the mouth, nose and chin ensuring a barrier that limits the transition of an infective agent between the hospital staff and the patient. Face masks are used by healthcare workers to prevent large respiratory droplets and splashes from reaching the mouth and the nose of the wearer and help reduce and/or control at the source the spread of large respiratory droplets from the person wearing the face mask. Medical face masks comply with requirements defined in European Standard EN 14683:2014.
- Masks are an additional step to help slow the spread of COVID-19 when combined with every day preventive actions and social distancing in public settings
- Remember to take off your face mask carefully when you’re home (this is for all mask types)
- Stretch the ear loops on the facemask
- Handle only by the ear loops or ties
- Fold outside corners together
- Be careful not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth when removing facemask and wash hands immediately after removing
- Dispose of your face mask considerately